School Timing 9 a.m to 3.00 p.m
- The school may conduct any special program at other times if it is necessary for the welfare of students.
- If any of the working days is declared as a holiday by the government, it will be compensated by working on any Saturday.
School Uniform Policy
- It is mandatory for every student to adhere to the dress code of the school
- The student is advised to strictly wash and iron the uniform. Any irregularity in uniform will not be encouraged.
- Students are not encouraged to wear color dress and slippers to school.
Rules of Leave
- Every student should maintain 80 % of attendance in a year. Any violation of this rule may disqualify a pupil from being promoted to the next class.
- Application for leave of absence should be made by the parent or guardian of the student and addressed to the class teacher if it is not exceeding two days and to the principal if it is for a longer period.
- No pupil shall absent himself/herself without obtaining prior sanction of leave from the class teacher except in the cases of unforeseen circumstances. In such cases the application for leave shall be sent to the class teacher on the first day of their presence.
- Coming late to school will not be entertained late comers will be excused only for 3 times in a year with valid reasons. If late attendance exceeds for more than 3 days, they will be allowed to enter classroom after explaining the reasons to the principal.
- Students returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease are to produce doctor’s certificate permitting them to do so.
- Student suffering from the following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to the class
- Chicken Pox – Until the scabs fall completely.
- Cholera – Until the child recovers
- Measles – Two weeks after the rash disappears.
- Mumps – Until the swelling has gone.
- Whooping Cough – Six weeks.
- Viral Fever – 3-5 days
- The following activities are strictly forbidden in the school.
- Scribbling on the walls
- Spitting in or near the school buildings
- Disfiguring or damaging any school property
- Use of chewing gums
- Malpractices during examinations
- Violent and rude behavior
- Disrespecting teachers, office staff and helpers
Provide the following to support the academic programme of the school
- A nourishing breakfast to your child in the morning without fail.
- Ensure adequate lunch, snacks, drinking water and spoons are provided.
- Well sharpened pencils, pens, covered notebooks, and books.
- Press uniforms on a daily basis.
- Avoid outings during the term to ensure regular attendance at school.
- Discuss with your children regarding their studies and take children out to places of interest.
- Forbid your child from wearing costly jewellery or expensive watches or colorful bands or clips to school
- The school will take no responsibility for any loss or damage to the above mentioned and other relevant private property.
All the policies have been framed in the interest of the student; hence they should practiced without infringement, failure of which may be considered as a serious breach of promise.
Withdrawals and issue of T.C.
Withdrawal of students during a school academic year is not advised for the welfare of student. However, parents willing to withdraw the student at the end of an academic year must submit an application for T.C. in written format. No T.C. will be issued unless all the arrears due to the school are paid in full. Duplicate copies of T.C. are not normally issued.